Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Weight-loss Wednesday

Short post today. I've been getting my 3 miles a day, 3 days a week. I wog for an hour. Walking + jogging = wogging. :) I broke my ankle when I was 14 and had surgery to insert a screw to hold my foot together, so I have to take it easy. Don't want that screw popping out. Once I'm lighter I'll be able to run. 

I bought these yoga capri pants at Target (♥) and they are amazing! I want to wear them everywhere! I am very motivated to work out right now cause I get to wear my awesome capri pants!
  

I'm wearing them right now!

On my last post, which you can read about HERE, I talked about Bob Harper's skinny rules. I've been doing 6 out of 20 and I feel good. I typed them up and you can download them HERE. (Hope it works, first time using google docs!)

Thanks for stopping by! I truly appreciate each and every one of you that takes time to stop by and read my lil old blog! 


3 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I need to start doing something - maybe new yoga pants will motivate me :) It won't let me access the rules you posted, but I'd love to see them!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I'm new at this. You should be able to get it now. If not, please let me know. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Bren~
    I can't get the rules either. :( Can you email them to me?
    jenskinderkids@yahoo.com
    I love the weight loss Wednesdays posts!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover