Friday, December 14, 2012

Heartbroken

I turned on my TV to see news of a mass shooting at an elementary school in Newton, Connecticut. Twenty-six people, shot and killed, most of them children. Schools are suppose to be a happy and safe learning environment. I can imagine their school day started as any other. Excitement filled the air in anticipation for Christmas break. Crayons, scissors and glue in hand as they completed holiday crafts. All that changed in a second. 
I am horrified and heartbroken. 
I'm praying for everyone affected by this tragedy and as always I am praying for you.  Let's continue to pray for our schools and our country.

Psalm 34:18


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover