Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weight-loss Wednesday

As I said in an earlier post, I saw Chris Powell on The Dr. Oz Show and was really intrigued by his carb cycling plan. High carb one day, low carb the next. And you get a cheat day! That is something I can do.


But before I discovered this carb cycling plan, I was reading The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper. He explains 20 simple rules that will help you lose weight. So far I've been doing 5 of them. Ssh, don't tell Bob!

Rule 1: Drink a large glass of water before every meal - no excuses!

Rule 9: Stop guessing about portion size and get it right - for good

Rule 14: Eat a real breakfast.

Rule 15: Make your own food and eat at least 10 meals a week at home.

Rule 19: Sleep right.

Rule 20: Plan one splurge meal a week.




I'm currently reading Chris Powell's book and trying to write out a meal plan and an exercise schedule. I am really liking that I can eat carbs because I cannot wait to eat tamales this holiday season!

Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover