Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things I love...

This post will be jammed packed with goodies! 
Over Thanksgiving break I made a few stops at several stores and here's what I found.

Dollar Tree 
Y'all, I ♥ the Dollar Tree.  Everything is a dollar. One dollar! How awesome is that?! 

That store is filled with tons of goodies that can be used with kiddos.  I ♥ it! I only took a picture of one of each item. I always buy at least two. I bought lots of jumbo coins and bills. The horseshoes are magnets! The mini dollar bills are magnets, too. They had dry erase message boards cut like strips. I also scored some red foil die cut letters, perfect for my Wizard of Oz theme idea.

Forever 21.
 I got a blouse and some skinny jeans but I wore them before I took a picture so I can't really show you. I also got these SUPER cute earrings. I had seen similar ones at Kohl's that I wanted but these were cheaper and way cuter.



Apple Cinnamon 
And because it is almost December, (November flew by, didn't it?) I had to get my favorite scent to fill up my house.  



Teachers Pay Teachers
 I went a little clip art crazy. Here are a few that I bought during the cyber sale.

 From The Enlightened Elephant





All from Ashley Hughes
I've got some projects in the works! :)

Michael Bublé
I saw him in concert 2 years ago and it was absolutely wonderful. I love his voice and he's hilarious! You must check out his album, Christmas


Cold December Night is my favorite song off the album.

Giveaways
Wild About First Grade is giving away a $50 giftcard to Kohl's! Head to her blog to enter.

Journey of a Substitute Teacher is having 12 days of giveaways over at her blog!


Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover