Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Currently January

Happy New Year, friends!
May your 2013 be filled with love, faith, patience, wisdom, success, and health!



Listening:  
FRIENDS is my all-time favorite show. I've seen it many times yet I still get teary-eyed when Ross and Rachel break up. 

Loving:  
I got this amazing microplush blanket for Christmas. It's huge and I love that I can wrap myself in it! I am also loving this sweet candy dispenser I won in Primary Possibilities' Sweet Sensations giveaway. I can't wait to fill it with all sorts of goodies! Thanks, ladies!

 

Thinking:  
As I mentioned before I am going to start tutoring 5th graders and will work Monday-Wednesday. When I was only subbing I wouldn't work everyday so I slept in on my days off. Not anymore! It's not like I slept till noon, I just wouldn't get up at 6am. Students go back Jan.7 and I believe I start Jan 8. I still have time. Plus I need to work on my fitness!


Wanting:  
New year, new 'do! I've had bangs like this before but I'm also really liking her hair color. What do y'all think? 

Isn't her body insane?!  Forget wanting her hair, can I just BE Jessica Biel?


Needing: 
 I am not saying this and have a closet full of clothes. I really do need new outfits. Just some basic pieces, I'm pretty good and mixing it up. :)

One Little Word:  
This song pretty much sums up where I am in my life right now. It is my anthem for 2013.


Breakthrough by Britt Nicole


Ever hear a song a feel like your heart wrote it? This is one of those for me.

I am EXCITED for what God is going to do in my life in 2013!

Be sure to visit Farley to link up!

I'll be back tomorrow with Weight-loss Wednesday.



14 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I am your newest follower! :)
    P.S. Love the hairstyle and hair color too! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kimberly Ann! Can't wait to get my hair done!

      Delete
  2. Hi Bren! I found you through the Currently! That candy dispenser is too cool! Although, it would be a disaster for me because I would have to get some candy every time I walked by it! Happy New Year!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I need some new work clothes too. Your blog looks great! Hope you have a great 2013. Feel free to come check out my blog :)

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, great song!That's the first time I've heard it.
    Second, love your weight-loss Wednesday posts. Curiosity got the best of me when you mentioned weight-loss Wednesday so I decided to explore your blog a bit.
    Third, great hair color. Go for it!

    Wishing you a fabulous new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I started weight-loss Wednesdays to keep me accountable. So far, so good. I can't wait to get my hair done. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I want a new haircut too! I have been thinking about bangs, but my hair grows SO slow!

    Happy New Year

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just linked up at Farley's and started looking backwards at cute buttons. And...I found yours! So adorable. Love me a snuggly blanket...just included that in my currently too! PS- love your profile description above! Just became your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever loved a blanket so much! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. I just found your blog through Currently and just became your newest follower! I just got a new haircolor, which was a much needed change. Now I only have to be brave enough to cut some of it off, but it takes sooo long to grow!
    Jessica
    Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had the confidence to do bangs. I barely have 10 min. to dry my hair by the time I ready three girls, myself, and get out the door. :)
    Looking forward to your post tomorrow and some inspiration!
    Maria
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a candy dispenser. My body will not appreciate it, but my taste buds will.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In keeping with my new year resolution, I'm going to fill it with almonds! :)

      Delete
  10. I think I need a candy dispenser, too! ;)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover