Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I need a job...

Any San Antonio, Texas bloggers out there? Or anyone who teaches in San Antonio? 
I am currently on the job hunt and would like to know which districts y'all work with? I want to move to SA and would appreciate any info y'all can share. Any openings at your school? I am certified EC-4 (Generalist) and have a bilingual supplemental (Spanish) certificate as well. I also have a Master's degree in reading.

Hope y'all are enjoying your summer break! And if you're still in school, I hope your break is near! :) 

P.S. Be sure to Follow my blog with Bloglovin!  
#TheEndIsNear
 

4 comments:

  1. I don't teach, nor live in SA (wish I did) but a family member of a friend just got a job at Anne Frank Inspire Academy. http://www.inspireacademies.com/

    Not sure if it will work for you, but I know they are hiring at the moment:)

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, Deniece! I checked it out and they want 4-8 certification.

      I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't live in SA but my granddaughter attends Cibolo Green Elementary in the NEISD. It is a huge district, they might be hiring.
    Debbie
    debjac9@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently lost my job at a mine in WA Australia and was unsure what to do next as i couldn’t find any work. While looking online for jobs I stumbled upon adult webcam sites. I read that even as a guy I could make enough money to support my young family. So i joined and gave it a go. At first i was shy any only made about $60 usd a day but then once i became a little more relaxed i was making about $120 usd a day. Then i asked my wife to join me on cam and our earnings exploded. We are now making over $2,200 usd a week from cams. They have saved everything. I wouldn’t recommend it for everyone but for us it fixed all our money problems.
    naughtychurch

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover