Sunday, April 28, 2013

Instagram Crazy!

 I am still here y'all and I am back today to join What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABC's as they host this linky to introduce #TeacherTalkTuesdays on Instagram! I have been on Instagram for a good while but mostly used it to make my pictures pretty so I could post them on FB or Twitter. Ha!

But now I am super excited for this! 



Here is a little Instagram 101:
*It is like Facebook, but with only pictures (used mostly on smart phones)
*You can make your profile private if you want
*You can make write a caption under your picture and comment or like photos
 
I haven't figured out how to make a new account on my phone so my personal account will now become TheTeacherDiaries
 
My account is currently private but if you'd like to follow, I will happily accept you! :)


Here are a few of my favorite pictures:
 
Love my kitty!



 David Cook! <3 



You know I am obsessed!



Be sure to link up with either What the Teacher Wants or Apple and ABC's to join the Instagram fun.


I am off to put the final touches on this!




Have you seen the number of diary readers?! You know what that means! SO EXCITED!


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, friends!


2 comments:

  1. Ha! That's exactly what I used it for too, how funny! Definitely following you! Can't wait for tomorrow. Love how we bloggers are taking over Instagram! Oh, and love that you are from Texas too : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you on the What the Teacher Wants linky and I'm your newest follower :) I'm at instagram.com/amberthomas7 if you want to see my feed.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover