Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My first freebie!

I just want to say that I am finally 100% happy with my blog design and will not be changing it anymore. I know it probably looks different every time you visit but I'm happy with it now. :D

You may have seen this floating around on Pinterest. Hehe. I remember during my student teaching I experienced my first classroom Halloween. It wasn't too crazy because they were a pretty chill group of 3rd graders. But 20-25 kindergarteners or firsties is ANOTHER STORY!  I really hope every single one of you has an awesome day tomorrow, and Thursday and Friday lol



Because 13 is my favorite number and I now have 13 followers, I am posting my first freebie! (And it's also finally ready, lol) Thank you so much for taking an interest in my blog.  You don't know how happy that makes me! I created these super cute Absent Friend folder covers and I want to share them with you.  I plan on using these with clasp envelopes. I'll go into more detail in a later post.

This also marks the official grand opening of my TpT store!  There aren't many products yet, as I am just getting started, but be sure to click follow so you can receive updates as soon as new products are added. :)

Click here for your freebie!

 

Y'all have a safe and happy Halloween! 


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I read and respond to each one, either here or by email! :)

Pin It button on image hover